With the departure of Nigel Farage, it does start to feel as if all the major players of Brexit are leaving before the bill comes to the table.
- Boris Johnson - stabbed in the back by Michael Gove just hours before he was to launch his campaign for Tory Leader was due to be launched.
- Michael Gove - politically killed by his betrayal of just about everyone it seems. Seen as betraying David Cameron by choosing #Leave and then of stabbing Boris Johnson in the back to launch his own bid for party leader.
- Nigel Farage - resigned to "get his life back".
- David Cameron - it actually feels a bit unfair to David Cameron in this list as he wasn't trying to take us out of the EU, but he was our PM and if he'd done a better job we wouldn't be in this mess.
- George Osborne - again did campaign for Remain, but appeared to be trying to scare people in the EU by the end which backfired. But, again, if he'd done a better job we wouldn't be in this mess.
Some small names from the Conservative party such as Liam Fox and Andrea Leadsom are still in the running but being hopelessly out paced by Teresa May at the moment.
It does start to feel that all the big names are rushing to leave the table before the bill comes, leaving the bad news to be split amongst everyone else.